One of the best things about Chemeketa is that everyone is destined to fit in here somewhere. With our assortment of individuals, personalities, interests, activities and opportunities there is bound to be a niche each person can feel comfortable being a part of.
Here’s proof that when folks gather here they help keep Chemeketa weird – uniquely ambitious, fun-loving, bravely and eccentrically weird.
13. Because at Chemeketa, this is normal bowling attire
Click here for photos from the 2014 employee bowling night
12. And this is normal Christmas attire
11. And sometimes even our artwork gets into the holiday spirit
10. This happened just once…
9. …and stuff like this happens regularly (click for full effect)
8. We’re the only school known to have trash-eating zombies
7. And quite possibly the only school two people would think to dress as a plague doctor for Halloween
6. Where people stand in line to hold alligators
5. And a former soccer coach will work with someone who doesn’t kick
4. Our students and staff give back to the community
3. And we are proud to celebrate a wide range of cultures
2. And honor those who’ve served our country
1. And we support the success of all creatures big and small