Participating is an easy way to improve your fitness, meet new people and win prizes along the way.
Record Steps, Earn Points, Win Prizes
- Use a pedometer, Fitbit, phone or other fitness tracking tool to track your steps February 27-March 17
- Each time you earn and record 30,000 steps, you will be entered into a drawing for Chemeketa Wellness swag or other wellness prizes
- The team with the highest average will earn Chemeketa Wellness merchandise plus a trophy to keep for bragging rights for a year
- A wellness prize pack will be given to the participant with the highest recorded steps
- Weekly updates will be posted on the Wellness dashboard site and Facebook page
- Prizes will be announced at the Chemeketa Sweats pedometer challenge awards celebration March 22 at 11:30-12:30 (where healthy snacks will be provided)
How to Sign Up
- Go solo, form a team or be placed on a team
Team up with anyone on campus, or opt to go it alone- whatever works best for you!
- Determine your steps tracking device
- If you don’t already have one…
The first 100 people to sign up will be given a free pedometer. If you miss the cut off, the bookstore sells pedometers starting at $10.
If you need help tracking, want to learn how to safely increase your step count or have other questions, contact Raschel Larsen at ext. 3991.
Chemeketa Sweats: Pacific Crest Trail Pedometer Challenge
February 27-March 17
Sign up here
The Chemeketa Sweats Wellness Challenge planning committee includes Nancy Espinosa and Raschel Larsen and is sponsored by the Employee Wellness Committee.