Manuel Guerra, Grecia Garcia Perez, Adam Holden, Michelle Limas, Yesica Navarro and Linda Ringo Reyna are committed to doing whatever it takes to help people who come to Chemeketa realize their potential.
If you attend their program review presentation, you will see how their work takes many shapes to form a foundation for student success.
They provide –
- Opportunities for students to put what they learn in their courses into practice
- Enhance their skills and learn new ones
- Cultivate confidence and academic focus in leadership roles
- Teach and support students in managing the challenges of college
- Provide services to help members of our college community meet their basic needs
Learn more about how they nurture students’ personal growth and foster an open environment where all students can feel safe, accepted, and supported.