This year’s inservice focuses on how our students’ life experience affects their college experience. Understanding Our Students is our theme. Our goal is to better appreciate their needs so we can prepare to help them thrive.
Print out the calendar for easy reference.
- Kickoff afternoon features the classified employee retreat and academic program meetings for faculty and exempt employees in instructional departments
- High Voltage Art Collaborative (HVAC) exhibit will accept artwork from ALL staff
You’ll have the opportunity to see the creative talents of an even richer pool of colleagues at the fourth annual HVAC (September 11-20) which now welcomes the work of part-time hourly, student workers, Board of Education and retired employees. For more information on how to submit your work or perform at the reception contact Terry Rohse.
What’s on Repeat from ’16
- BYOB – Bring your own badge
Nametags won’t be printed, so bring your name badge to help avoid any ‘heya buddy’ moments. Don’t have a badge? Write-in sticker nametags will be available at the Kickoff morning meet & eat.
Swing by the Building 2 food court for a meal and conversation
- Join the convo with #chemeketainservice
Have Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Google+? Inspire us with you Inservice and Kickoff highlights by using #chemeketainservice (just make sure to set your posts to “public” so we can see them)
Oldies but Goodies
- Bowling Night is Thursday, September 21
Assemble your team, finesse your costume and hit the lanes for a memorable night of Chemeketa camaraderie. See the event flyer for more information.
- Don’t miss the Wellness and Tech Fairs
Learn a thing or two about local wellness-related businesses as well as how Chemeketa can support you in the areas of health and technology.
- Wellness Fair, Tuesday, September 12, 10:30 am -12:30 pm in Building 9 quad
- Technology Fair, Wednesday, September 13, 1-3 pm in Building 9
- Forgot your breakfast? We got you covered these days
Several departments are hosting opportunities to grab a bite and mingle with colleagues during Inservice, including –
- CSSD Pancake Breakfast Monday, September 11, 7:30-9:30 am, Building 2 food court
- Building 2 Progressive Open House Friday, September 15, 8-9:30 am Building 2 second floor
- ISS Burrito Breakfast, Tuesday, September 19. 7:30-9:30 am, Building 2 food court
- View and print the at-a-glance Inservice and Kickoff Day calendar or see all event listings on Employee Dashboard’s calendar.