More than 100 people attended the first Storm into Chemeketa event held at Salem Campus on August 22. Geared at helping new students finish their financial aid, complete the enrollment process and learn about college services and engagement opportunities, Storm into Chemeketa will be held four more times at several locations.
If you know students new this fall who could benefit from this event, please share the information with them and their families. More information is available by calling 503.399.5000 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Storm Into Chemeketa Dates & Locations
- Woodburn Center- Sept. 5, 10 am-1 pm
- Polk Center- Sept. 6, 6-8 pm
- Yamhill Valley Campus- Sept. 6, 5-7 pm
- Salem Campus- Sept.10, 6-8 pm
- Appetizers and refreshments
- Steps to enroll
- Student engagement
- Campus tours (Salem and Yamhill Valley)
- Personal help with your next steps