This year’s Inservice focuses on how varied our students’ Pathways to Success are, and how we as staff can help support student success no matter our role at the college.
- Retreats, Meetings & Trainings
Kickoff afternoon features the classified employee retreat, academic program meetings and exempt training across campus. More information is available here as event details are finalized.
- Exempt Training and Classified Retreat will both welcome keynote speaker Jennifer Powers. Jennifer is a coach, speaker, author and leading expert in helping professionals improve their confidence and competence so they can live and work at their full potential.
- Employee Art Show September 10-19
Submit your own work and enjoy the creative talents of your colleagues at the fifth annual Employee Art Show (formerly HVAC). Artwork can be dropped off at the Gretchen Schuette Art Gallery September 6 and 7 between 10 am-5 pm. For more information on how to perform at the reception September 12, contact Terry Rohse.
- Employee Art Show
September 10-19, 10 am-5 pm
Gretchen Schuette Art Gallery
Opening Reception: Wednesday, September 12, 4:30-5:30 pm
- Employee Art Show
- Bowling Night is Thursday, September 20
Assemble your team, finesse your costume and hit the lanes for a memorable night of Chemeketa camaraderie. See the Bowling Night event flyer for more information.
- Don’t Miss the Wellness and Tech Fairs
Learn a thing or two about local wellness-related businesses and how Chemeketa can support you in the areas of health and technology.
- Wellness & Benefits Fair – Tuesday, September 11, 10:30 am -12:30 pm in the Bldg. 2 Student Center (Rm. 177)
- Technology Fair – Wednesday, September 12, 1:30-3:30 pm in Building 9, Room 106
- Hungry? We Got You Covered These Days
Grab a bite and mingle with colleagues during Inservice –
- Kickoff Morning: Tuesday, September 11 served between 7:30-9 am, Building 7 Foyer
- Kickoff Afternoon: Boxed lunches available at the Building 2 Commons
- CSSD Pancake Breakfast: Wednesday, September 12, 7:30-8:30 am, Building 2 Food Court
- Salem Campus Progressive Open House: Friday, September 14, 8-10 am Building 2
- BYOB – Bring Your Own Badge
Nametags won’t be printed, so bring your name badge to help avoid any ‘heya buddy’ moments. Don’t have a badge? Write-in sticker nametags will be available at the Kickoff morning breakfast.
- Share Your Pics With #chemeketainservice and #chemeketa
Have Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Snapchat? Inspire us with you Inservice and Kickoff highlights by using #chemeketa and #chemeketainservice (just make sure to set your posts to “public” so we can see them). Follow us at –
- Facebook – @ChemeketaCommunityCollege
- Instagram – @chemeketa
- Twitter – @chemeketa
- Snapchat – @chemeketacc