It’s time to lace up your shoes, grab your water bottle and pack your sunscreen because we are heading to Cabo San Lucas for our 2019 Pedometer Challenge! Team Chemeketa will be travelling over 8,000 miles and touring different locations from January 22-February 8. We need team members to help us reach our destination and hike around different landmarks along the way. Every step counts when you are on Team Chemeketa!
The annual Pedometer Challenge is one way to gain accountability in your fitness goals, win prizes along the way and celebrate your achievements with an end-of-challenge event. The team with the highest individual average will earn bragging rights, a prize for each teammate and their name engraved on the esteemed Chemeketa Sweats trophy.
How to Join the Movement
- Sign up – As an individual or in a team of 4-8
- Add your steps to the tracking sheet weekly to count
- Use a pedometer, Fitbit, phone or other fitness tracking tool to track your steps January 22-February 8. Chemeketa Wellness has pedometers if you need one.
- Earn prizes along the way for your individual efforts – each time you log 50,000 steps you will earn entry into a drawing for fabulous Wellness swag
- Celebrate Team Chemeketa’s achievements
Chemeketa Sweats Pedometer Challenge: Baja or Bust!
January 22-February 8
Sign up here