Five highly qualified finalists for the position of Chemeketa’s President will be at the Salem campus February 25-March 1.There will be forums for students, employees and the community for each candidate at the following times and locations (NOTE: SEE ADJUSTED TIMES BELOW FOR DR. TOD TREAT) –
- Student Forum—1–2 pm in Building 2, Student Center
- Employee Forum—2–3 pm in Building 8, Room 201
- Community Forum—4–5 pm in Building 2, Room 170
The employee forums will be streamed to computers, recorded and open captioned.
Meet the Candidates
- Monday, February 25 – Robert Wynegar, Ed.D., is president of the College of The Albemarle in Elizabeth City, North Carolina
Join meeting at: https://chemeketa.zoom.us/j/241097911
- Tuesday, February 26 – CANCELLED
- Thursday, February 28 – Tod Treat, Ph.D., is Interim Vice President for Instruction at Wenatchee Valley College in Wenatchee, Washington. NOTE: Because of the weather closure on the 27th, his times are as follows- Student Forum 9-10 am, Employee Forum 10:15-11:15 am, Community Forum 11:30-12:30 pm. Locations remain unchanged.
Join meeting at: https://chemeketa.zoom.us/j/271426819
- Thursday, February 28 – Julie White, Ph.D., is Senior Vice President of Student Engagement and Learning Support at Onondaga Community College in Syracuse, New York
Join meeting at: https://chemeketa.zoom.us/j/290115291
- Friday, March 1 – Jessica Howard, Ph.D., is Campus President, Southeast Campus, Portland Community College in Portland, Oregon
Join meeting at: https://chemeketa.zoom.us/j/518877988
The forums are your opportunity to meet the candidates, ask questions and provide feedback to the Chemeketa Board of Education. A feedback form will be provided at the forums, however comments addressing the candidate’s strengths and weaknesses may also be submitted to the Board via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Board appreciates your input throughout this process.
The board will deliberate following the forums and consider input then determine one or two finalists. Updates on the Presidential search process can be found at online.