Want to avoid the long lines this year to purchase your 2019-2020 parking permit?
Here are 3 easy ways to do so:
- The fastest and easiest way to purchase a parking permit is online.
Click here to see just how easy it is:
If you already have a license plate frame and need a renewal sticker click here for easy to follow instructions.
2. Early Bird~from August 5th until September 20th you can stop by the Public Safety Office in Building 2, Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm and purchase an annual permit ($40) or individual term permits ($25/per term). You can also purchase a licence plate frame for $15 and an annual permit sticker that goes with it for $40. If you already have a license plate frame you can purchase renewal permit stickers for $40.
3. If neither of the above work for you, we have several other options: You can come to the Public Safety Office in Building 2 from September 23rd to the 27th anytime between 8:00 am and 6:00 pm.
- We will have computers and printers available (and staff to help) for you to order permits online. Stop by Building 2/Room 172 (next to the public safety office).
- If you have cash or check (no debit or credit cards) you can:
- Purchase an annual permit ($40)
- Purchase a term permit ($25)
- Purchase a renewal stickers for already purchased license plate frames ($40)
- Purchase new license plate frames ($15) and annual permits for license plate frames ($40) (term permits are not available for license plate frames).
Stop by anytime during the week and meet our staff and Public Safety Officers. If you have any questions call us at (503) 399-5024.