Last week we announced steps the College is taking in response to the COVID-19 situation. These steps included the elimination of face-to-face instruction and exams this week, and delaying the start of Spring term classes until Monday, April 6.
We have also decided to close the College to the public during spring break (March 23-27). This will allow us to continue enhanced cleaning on campus, and to get ready for Spring term.
Chemeketa is taking health and safety for the upcoming term very seriously by moving all classes to:
- a “remote” approach (using email, Zoom, an online format, etc.), or
- a face-to-face environment in which strict “social distancing” protocols are observed (3-6 feet between all persons in the learning environment).
While students may be feeling alone and isolated as a result of recommendations to limit social gatherings, Chemeketa’s advising team is just one call or email away to ensure they don’t lose momentum on their academic and career journey.
Students can connect here to explore continuing their studies for the Spring term (April 6-June 13):
- Salem Campus (and Brooks): email@example.com
- Yamhill Valley Campus in McMinnville: firstname.lastname@example.org, 503-472-9482, advisingyvc.youcanbook.me
- Woodburn Center: 503-981-8820, advisingwoodburn.youcanbook.me
- Polk Center: 503-623-5567
Thank you again for your patience and understanding during these rapidly changing times. We are here for you.