Apprentices - Mid-Valley HVAC/R MA #2026
Admitted HVAC/R Apprentices use this information.
If you are already registered, find your class details in My Chemeketa or contact your instructor.
For help with registration, email the Apprenticeship Department or call 503.399.5255.
Mid-Valley HVAC/R MA #2026, Wage Scale
Period Required OJT Hours % of Journey-level Rate Hourly Wage 1 0-1,000 50% $17.47 2 1,001-2,000 55% $19.21 3 2,001-3,000 60% $20.96 4 3,001-4,000 65% $22.70 5 4,001-5,000 70% $24.45 6 5,001-6,000 75% $26.20 7 6,001-7,000 85% $29.69 8 7,001-8,000 90% $31.44
Wage scale effective February 1, 2023. Journey level wage $34.93
Become familiar with the Bureau of Labor & Industry BOLI Standards for HVAC/R Apprentices.
- American Heating, Inc.
- CoolSys Commercial & Industrial Solutions Inc. (formerly Source)
- DeFord Heating & Air Conditioning
- Gagle's Heating & Air Conditioning
- Gohman Mechanical, Inc.
- Groth-Gates Sheet Metal Inc.
- Hollmeyer HVAC Inc.
- Home Comfort Inc.
- Hydro-Temp Mechanical Inc.
- Jet Industries Inc.
- Judson's Inc.
- Lebanon Servco Inc.
- Melton's Heating & Air Conditioning
- Mike's Heating & Air Conditioning
- Mill Creek Heating LLC
- Modern Building Systems Inc.
- Northwest Mechanical
- Pace Heating & Air
- Salem Heating & Sheet Metal Inc.
- Santiam Heating & Sheet Metal Inc.
- Stephens Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.
- West Coast Mechanical Group
Issues logging hours? WorkHands support is email@example.com