International College Credit Transfer
If you have credits from a college or university outside the the U.S., work with ACEI and Chemeketa’s Enrollment Services to transfer your courses here.
Steps to Transfer International College Credit
Chemeketa requires a third party evaluation of all international college level credit for students who want to transfer credits for degree or certificate purposes.
- Request a third party evaluation via the online Evaluation Request form through SpanTran.
- The site lists all materials required to process the evaluation and information about translation services if they are required.
- Complete a Request for Evaluation and Transfer of Previous Credit form and submit to Transcript Evaluation (Salem Bldg. 2 Rm. 200) or email it to email@example.com from your My Chemeketa email address.
- Review your transferred courses
Once your transcripts are evaluated, you will receive an email in your My Chemeketa account informing you that the process is complete and how to view the courses transferred to Chemeketa.
Third Party Evaluation Services
- Chemeketa will accept third party evaluations from any service that is a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES).